Find things you love. Buy them now or press "Prowl It" to save them to your boards.
Ask users for help finding that perfect something, or play the role of the personal stylist and help others.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. CMI Marketing, Inc. ("Sponsor") is offering the 2013 The Prowl Holiday Wish List Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"). Valid only in the United States (void where prohibited/restricted). Starts 9 a.m. ET on 11/25/13 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 12/26/13. Must be 18 or older as of 11/25/13. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Random drawing held on or about 12/27/13. Potential winner announced on or about 12/27/13 via email. There is one (1) grand prize of $500 to be paid on a cash value gift card.
The Prowl Holiday Wish List Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. INTRODUCTION: CMI Marketing, Inc. ("Sponsor") is offering the 2013 The Prowl Holiday Wish list Sweepstakes described in these official rules (the "Sweepstakes"). NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY : Entrant must be eighteen (18) years or older as of November 25, 2013, and a legal resident of the United States. Sweepstakes void where prohibited/restricted. Employees of CMI Marketing, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents, and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) and members of the households of each such employee are NOT eligible in enter the Sweepstakes.
3. TIMING : Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. EDT on November 25, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on December 26, 2013.
4 . HOW TO ENTER: Participants will receive one automatic entry into the Sweepstakes each time they add a fifth (5) new item to a Wish list board. Limit five (5) entries per participant.
5. DRAWING : This Sweepstakes will have one (1) drawing and one (1) winner. The entrant selected as potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The potential winner will be selected by random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. The drawing will be conducted on or about December 27, 2013 by Sponsors, whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be announced on or about December 27, 2013 by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
6. PRIZE: Prize will be awarded as follows: One (1) winner selected will receive the following Grand Prize: a $500 Amex gift card. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that a prize or part thereof cannot be awarded for any reason; in such event, Sponsors will in their sole discretion award a substitute prize or part thereof of equal or greater value. Subject to the conditions herein, the Sweepstakes prize will be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for the following in relation to a Sweepstakes prize awarded to him her: a) any and all applicable taxes (including but not limited to the following taxes: federal, state, local taxes and sales tax); and b) any and all applicable fees and expenses that are not specifically set forth herein as included with a Sweepstakes prize and are related to the acceptance, award, enjoyment and use of a Sweepstakes prize.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within five (5) days of notification, failing which the potential winner may be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsors' authority, may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSORS, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsors and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Winner List: The name of the prizewinner will be available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope after December 27, 2013 to CMI Marketing "The Prowl Holiday Wish list Sweepstakes" Sweepstakes, 417 5th Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10016 Attn: Marketing.
11. Sponsor(s): The Sponsors of this Sweepstakes are CMI, Marketing is 417 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10016